Francis + Olivia
Francis + Olivia had originally planned a large wedding at a venue, with all the bells and whistles. BUT- Covid happened and they shifted their plans to a small intimate elopement on her great, great, great grandparents property, with just their family in attendance. These two had one of the kindest families I’ve ever met at a wedding. Olivia’s brother made it in from Brazil (barely) to see his little sister get hitched, and all 5 of Francis’ siblings made it in from all over the country. After spending only a few hours with all of them, I felt like I was part of the family! They were so welcoming.
Some of my favorite moments of the day:
1. Watching Olivia + her mom get ready together. Her mom was so funny and made it such a joyful and relaxing time.
2. After Olivia was finished getting ready, her dad and her brother came in and they all shared the cutest group hug.
3. Francis’ nieces and nephews walking down the aisle- giving me all the baby fever.
4. After the ceremony, Francis + Olivia were able to say hi to all the people (from literally all over the globe) that couldn’t make it in person who were watching via Zoom.
5. The golden light during their portraits was everything.
6. Olivia grew up spending her summers on this property, so taking their portraits in such meaningful spots to her was so precious. We also got to drive around the property in a gator, which was so fun.
7. They spent their reception eating clams, drinking beer, and cracking jokes with their very favorite people. It was so heartwarming to witness.
8. My absolute favorite part- see pics at the end of the blog- was that her family put together a 45 minute video of all of their friends and extended family who couldn’t make it, giving the happy couple their best wishes for their lives together. There was not a dry eye on the whole property, including myself!! (I blame it on pregnancy hormones haha)
Enjoy some photos from this dreamy day!